PS21 has two unique venues in one stunning building on a bucolic setting just one mile outside the Village of Chatham: a traditional stage with open air seating protected by a sweeping pavilion roof as well as an enclosed black box theater. Equipped with state-of-the-art theatrical equipment, PS21 is able to accommodate a wide range of works by today's most brilliant artists in dance, theater and music.
- Members' discount pricing with no facility fees for four tickets per performance
- Priority seating for PS21 performances
- Complimentary beverages at Two Pauls Café
- Invitation to a "Meet the Artist" event featuring a conversation with directors, composers, choreographers, writers, or performers in an intimate setting.
- Invitation to the Producers Circle Picnic at a riverfront estate along the Hudson.